Welcome to our Innovative System for the Knowledge Economy
An Innovative System is one of four requirements by the World Bank for a country to participate in the knowledge economy. The progression of an Innovative System presents the essentials for the Open Government Partnership (OGP) to reach their stated goals and for their expansion into the knowledge economy trade. The product and service of the knowledge economy is to model, resource, and deploy a sustainable civilization progression referred to as the T1C Vision.
An Innovative System is a combination of technology, value theory mathematics, and organizational models brought together in a unified working method.
- The technology portion of the Innovative System is the catalyst for ICT progression to Web 3 and is referred to as an Intelligent Agent.
- The value theory mathematics provides the semantic level that concludes reasoning interoperability by the triangulation of data using Axiological Psychology.
- Models provide a common platform for creating, managing, and maintaining governments, institutions, and business applications through Domain Repositories.
Step 1: Explore.
- Search for Content.
- Visit Vikipedia Pages.
- Read Articles, Blogs, and Forums.
Step 2: Ask a Question and Give Feedback.
- Register to become part of the community.
- Ask questions in the Forums.
- Give feedback using Comments at the bottom of any page.
Step 3: Join & Contribute.
- Start Creating, Editing, and Enhancing our Community Knowledge Base.